The aim of the company is to ensure public services while operating Vilnius International Airport and to carry out other activities in order to meet public interests.
While implementing the objectives, the company’s activities are the following:
- airport operation;
- other additional air transport activities;
- cargo management;
- ground transportation of passengers;
- road transportation of cargo;
- operation of car parks;
- supply of electricity, gas, steam and hot water;
- wholesale of solid, oil-fuel and gas;
- retail of engine petrol;
- retail of diesel fuel;
- rent of real estate;
- rest houses;
- supply of ready-to-eat food;
- other commercial activities not ascribed elsewhere;
- water collecting, cleaning and distributing;
- human health care practice ;
- waste water management;
- sanitary activities, soil, water and land improvement and similar activities.
The enterprise can carry out a certain type of activity only upon obtaining the license issued in the order prescribed by law.