- Long - term parking
- Business opportunities
- Advertising at the airport
- Conference and meeting halls
- Fuel supply
- Cargo services
- Blacklisted airlines
Airport Charges and Payment Procedure
The following charges for the use of the airport are effective as of 1 January 2011:
1. Passenger service charge:
1.1. on international routes – LTL 22;
1.2. on domestic routes – LTL 4;
1.3. for transfer passengers – LTL 4.
2. Aircraft landing charge per each tonne of an aircraft where the maximum take-off
mass (MTOM) equals to 2 tonnes or more:
2.1.on international routes – LTL 25;
2.2.on domestic routes – LTL 7.
3. Aircraft landing charge where the maximum take-off mass (MTOM) is less than 2 tonnes:
3.1. on international routes – LTL 40;
3.2. on domestic routes – LTL 20.
4. Aircraft parking charge shall account for 10 percent of the actual aircraft landing charge. Where an aircraft is parked at the airport for less than 3 hours, no parking charges shall be collected. Where the aircraft parking at the airport exceeds 3 hours, parking charges for 24 hours shall be collected.
5. Follow-me charge – LTL 60.