While waiting for a pleasant flight
The service covers:
- cold snacks, desserts;
- alcoholic beverages, soft and hot drinks;
- the latest Lithuanian and foreign press;
- office services (computer workplace, copying, printing services, Wi-Fi).
Other ordering methods:
- Buying an the Narbutas Business Lounge – EUR 29.00 – per adult; EUR 7.00 – per child under 12;
- Discount up to 15% on online shopping or for over 5 people.
Vilnius Airport Narbutas Business Lounge offers free of charge access for:
- Business class passengers of all airlines, except Scandinavian Airlines;
- Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair passengers holding One World Sapphire or Emerald cards;
- Aeroflot passengers holding Sky Team Elite Plus cards;
- AirBaltic passengers holding BalticMiles VIP cards;
- Belavia passengers holding Silver or Gold cards;
- Ukraine International Airlines passengers holding Panorama Premium cards;
- Vilnius Airport Privilege Card holders;
- Priority Pass card holders*;
- Diners Club card holders*.
* Additional terms and conditions may apply for Priority Pass, Diners Club card holders wishing to use Narbutas Business Lounge Services.
The Narbutas Business Lounge is open every day from 04:00 until 22:00.
Contacts of the Narbutas Business Lounge administration:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +370 616 15 425
Visitors will now have the opportunity to check out the latest collections from NARBUTAS, partner of the Business Lounge, which will host permanent displays of the company’s newest products. Currently, Business Club features a unique executive desk called MOVE which can be adjusted to a chosen height at a touch of a button. The modern-looking desk has been designed by Gediminas Juška. Visitors can also try out our comfortable NORTH CAPE chairs designed by the Italian design studio Baldanzi & Novelli Designers. MODUS acoustic panels have been installed to enhance acoustic comfort at the Business Club. A call pod from the Finnish manufacturer FRAMERY is also on display. It can serve as a quiet spot for phone calls or computer work.