While waiting for a pleasant flight
A single voucher is valid for 12 months from the day of purchasing.
PRIVILEGE CARD holders
The Business Lounge has reopened!
The service covers:
- cold snacks, desserts;
- alcoholic beverages, soft and hot drinks;
- the latest Lithuanian and foreign press;
- office services (computer workplace, copying, printing services, Wi-Fi).
Other ways of purchase:
- At the Narbutas Business Lounge - 29 EUR;
- For children up to 12 years of age - 7 EUR (when purchasing at the Business Lounge);
- For children up to 2 years of age - free of charge (when purchasing at the Business Lounge);
- By cash or bank card at the self-service station, located near the aviation security screening checkpoint.
Vilnius Airport Narbutas Business Lounge offers free of charge access for:
- Business class passengers of all airlines, except Lufthansa and Scandinavian Airlines;
- Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Turkish Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair passengers holding One World Sapphire or Emerald cards;
- Aeroflot passengers holding Sky Team Elite Plus cards;
- AirBaltic passengers holding BalticMiles VIP cards;
- Belavia passengers holding Silver or Gold cards;
- Ukraine International Airlines passengers holding Panorama Premium cards;
- Vilnius Airport Privilege Card holders;
- Priority Pass card holders*;
- Diners Club card holders*.
* Additional terms and conditions may apply for Priority Pass, Diners Club card holders wishing to use Narbutas Business Lounge Services.
The Narbutas Business Lounge is open every day from 04:00 until 22:00.
Contacts of the Narbutas Business Lounge administration:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +370 616 15 425
Visitors will now have the opportunity to check out the latest collections from NARBUTAS, partner of the Business Lounge, which will host permanent displays of the company’s newest products. Currently, Business Club features a unique executive desk called MOTION which can be adjusted to a chosen height at a touch of a button. Visitors can also try out our comfortable NORTH CAPE chairs designed by the Italian design studio Baldanzi & Novelli Designers. MODUS acoustic panels have been installed to enhance acoustic comfort at the Business Club. A call pod from the Finnish manufacturer FRAMERY is also on display. It can serve as a quiet spot for phone calls or computer work.